Costs and delivery times
Including both production and shipping.
Even in these difficult days we continue to offer you the same safe service.
It is possible that your order may be delayed due to the Covid-19 impact on deliveries across Europe.
|Bosnia and Herzegovina||€13.50|
|Canary Islands (Spain)||€22.20|
|Soft cover photobook (Premium)||7/9 working days|
|Hard cover photobook (Exclusive)||7/9 working days|
|Lay flat binding photobook (Photoflat)||13/15 working days|
|Photogold professional photobook||9/11 working days*|
|Digital Wedding professional photobook||13/15 working days*|
|Wedding professional photobook||13/15 working days*|
|EDITOR Series||13/15 working days|
|UNIQUE Series||13/15 working days|
|FLAIR Series||13/15 working days|
|HAPPY CANVAS Series||13/15 working days|
|HAPPY COLOR Series||13/15 working days|
|Xmas Album||13/15 working days|
|Apple Mac photobook||9/11 working days|
|Photogold Apple Mac photobook||11/13 working days|
|Memory Box||7/9 working days|
|Calendars||7/9 working days|
|Photo magazine||7/9 working days|
|Greeting cards||7/9 working days|
|Photo on canvas||7/9 working days|
|Photo panels||7/9 working days|
|Large format prints||7/9 working days|
|Photos||7/9 working days|
|Fine-Art prints||9/11 working days|
Shipping costs do not change if the order includes several items.
* For all photobooks of the professional lines Photogold, Digital Wedding and Wedding you need to calculate 7/9 more working days if ordered with covers other than Basic covers.
VAT exemption scheme for foreign countries:
European Community customers outside of Italy who are VAT registered (VIES) can request a VAT-free invoice pursuant to Art. 41 of Legislative Decree no. 331/1994 governing the matter in accordance with Italian law.
Non-EU customers who are VAT registered can request a VAT-free invoice pursuant to Article 8/a of Presidential Decree no. 633/1972 governing the matter in accordance with Italian law.
- In both cases the request for a VAT-free invoice must be made before the order is placed by emailing the request and VAT number to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once your VAT number has been verified, you can place your order entering “Bank Transfer” as your payment method.
- After completing the order, our administration office will let you know the exact VAT-free invoice amount to be paid and, after payment, will email you the invoice.
Please note: this procedure is only possible for foreign customers who are holders of active VAT numbers registered in their countries of residence, and only for orders that will be shipped abroad from our headquarters.
To ensure quality service, shipping costs include:
- Shipping charges
- Shipping data processing
- Packaging designed for optimal protection and conservation.
If you placed your order with Album Studio, InDesign or Photoshop, you can monitor your order status at any time by signing into your account with your username and password.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a notification email with a tracking number, so that you can check the delivery status of your package directly on the courier page (TNT or UPS).